Thursday, March 15, 2012

TOOLS #11


1.  What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
             I think I will use Google Docs the most.  From Student Leadership to Basketball it has a wide array of uses that will help my students and players become better informed. I will set up Scouting Reports for my Players and Quizzes for my Leadership kids. 


2.  How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
               I think that I am more open minded to technology, do I trust it No!!  I will continue to add technology lesson plans to my daily plans but also know that it will fail when I need it the most. It has in the past and it will continue into the future.  I love the ideas and thoughts presented just worry about relying on it.  No I don't think I will have to do much other than rely on SBISD to educate me and get me the technology for my classroom.  

3. Where there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
               No, with the friends that are so technology savvy that have shown me things throughout the years, I didn't think anything was to mind blowing.  I like that SBISD is trying to help the teachers who can then help the students, but I just hope we can continue updating the technology and add useful apps, websites and Docs.  



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the 11 Tools course! We are working on a process for purchasing Apps. Apple is not making this easy for any K-12 institution, but we keep plugging away and feel we are closing in on a process. Keep your fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete