1. Why do you think it is important to tie the technology to the objective?
First, it makes it more enjoyable and fun to learn. Second it keeps kids up to date with technology. It should keep kids more focused on the lesson at hand because kids love all the bells and whistles.
2. Why should we hold students accountable for the stations/centers?
It teaches responsibly, which much of society lacks. Its part of their education. That's why!!!
3. Visit 2 of the applicable links to interactive websites for your content/grade level. Which sites did you like. How could you use them as stations? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
Didn't find anything that will help me with Basketball or Student Leadership. But I know of apps for the IPad that we will use during basketball games and for stats. Something we use at half time or end of games and even during time-outs. You Tube, HULU or Channel websites are something we can use for Leadership to get information across to them.
4. List two to three apps you found for the iPod Touch/iPad that you can use in your classroom. What do you see that station looking like? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
A. iLead365- Your Daily Personal Leadership Coach- Quotes and Positive Messages.
B. Disc Theory- Disc personality breakdown for classroom.
Stations can be set one IPad per station subsidized by personal IPads and cover each type of personality. They can be held accountable with Google Docs would be last station that they have to log into and answer questions for a grade or answer Open ended questions.
5. What about other ways to use the iPod Touch/iPad? Share another way you can see your students using the device as a station.
They can use iPod or iPad for music to go along with their presentation. iPad the can Video for use in class or photos.