Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOOLS #3 Blinkx is definitely a way to show videos in my Leadership class.  Using Youtube has the commercials and I am not a fan of that.  Being able to use Youtube for Basketball with all the clips is great though.  Being able to use copyright material is great as long as i follow the rules. I never thought I couldn't use it without paying a license fee. Dropbox is a great tool so that I do not have to worry about flash drives, multiple computers or damage to one or many. I always have the info no matter where I go. Its in Dropbox and being backed up constantly.

1 comment:

  1. That is an excellent chin cut depicted in the second video. I like how he slightly changes pace to open the cut up. The timing was wonderful, and it lead to a layup. Well done with your clip.

    ReplyDelete